New Map Now Available
|New Map March 2018 (1 MB PDF)
This is a large, printable (22×34), resizable and detailed map created by the local Civil Engineering firm Gay and Neel, Inc.
- * Moore Farm to Linwood Lane - Construction bidding began August 1st. Timeline to completion once construction starts is about 1 year. Town hopes to complete the project in 2018.
- * Prices Fork Pedestrian Bridge - This key project to provide a bridge over Price's Fork Road is in the initial planning phase.
- Extensions in Christiansburg - The Phase III extension is currently in the design process and would extend the trail further to Independence Boulevard.
- 2018-03-07: Trail Changes & Road Construction - Permanent closure planned for the lower section of Research Center Drive. The Trail will have a permanent route change.
- 2018-02-15: New Trail Section Opened - Permanent rerouting of Trail between Innovation Drive and Southgate Drive/Beamer Way.
Other Important Information
- 2018-03-07: Airport Extension in Progress - Watch out for dust, debris, and noise during the Airport runway extension.
- 2018 Huckleberry Jam - This annual race is usually held in May.
Things To Do
The Huckleberry Trail is a perfect place to exercise or just enjoy the view. Click on the buttons below to learn more about how YOU can enjoy the trail: